Friday 18 December 2015

Jasmin Plaque Day Two

Make sure you see the first post about this restoration here -

Things have dried up nicely here in the village of Rang de la Rotule (I think this is sort of like 'Kneecap Junction'), and my cart pulling guys helping the old mule are looking very nubbly.


I could hardly wait to paint them up. What fun!


This is the orange foamy guys painted in. Just so you remember - here was the photograph of the original figures. I know, nothing about the two pictures look the same - the angles all look different (a trick of the difference lenses used?)




Miss Kneecap, the beauty queen, now has her helpers back and I wish I knew the whole story.

I have one other part of it in a second plaque; but I'm not sure if it depicts a collision with another cart. Is there anyone else out there that can tell me if this is a prequel or sequel? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment